The 50th Season Grand Final day is here and what a cracker its going to be, when the minor premiers take on the defending premiers for the 2020 NSW Tertiary Students Rugby League Competition Championship at Blackmore Oval this Saturday.
After the ten regular rounds the UTS Wanderers claimed their 2nd consecutive minor premiership and the right to host the day after only dropping 1 match all season, while the TAFE NSW Polecats secure their spot in the grand final in the last round of the regular season.
This year’s grand final sees a replay of the last years decider with UTS looking for redemption while the Polecats will be on the hunt to be the first side since UTS two titles in 2006/2007 to go back to back.
So will it be UTS or the Polecats who will holding the University Cup Shield aloft come the end of the match?
Re-watch last years Grand Final, courtesy of Polecats TV
While in the Bill Buckley Memorial Trophy Playoff curtain raiser, the plucky Western Sydney University Ducks take on Sydney University Lions in what is sure to be an entertaining and tough match and the first time in 2 years since the trophy has been contested.
And with 2 great matches on offer, get down to Blackmore to support your side end the year on a high.
Important Covid Safe Details
– Everyone attending will need to sign in at the ground entry
– Wrist band been given upon entry
– Players please assemble at the ground no earlier than 1 hour before the match
– Blackmore has a 500 person limit
– Please remain 1.5m distance from other people, people from the same house hold exempt
– After the matches spectators will need to leave the area right away
– Players cannot shake hands after the match
– Players must get changed all leave after match
– There will be a shorten presentation of the match
Grand Final: UTS Wanderers vs. TAFE NSW Polecats, 3:00 pm
Bill Buckley Memorial Playoff: Western Sydney University Duck vs. Sydney University Lions, 1:00 pm
Digital Program: 2020 Grand Final Day Program
Ground: Blackmore Oval
For all the 2020 fixtures and results click here